Today we took Sarah to Montserrat College of Art for a 4 week pre-college program. She's taking illustration, drawing, digital photography, and printmaking. The dorm is an old house & each floor has 4 bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Sarah's roommate is Heather & is from CT. She is really nice & I think they'll do well together. Her parents were very nice also. Once they got talking, there was no stopping them! So mom said goodbye. Twice. And hugged Sarah. Twice. We prayed together this morning-it was really sweet. And I've prayed for her for the rest of the day! God will take care of her. She put up her schedule and a verse on the wall when we walked into the room. That's my bold, well-grounded Sarah! Please pray with me that God is her stronghold & her faith is not shaken...
Rebecca & I start our cake decorating class tomorrow! We are both looking forward to it! Tomorrow night is Creative Memories...Becca may join me there, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment